SERVING GRAND RAPIDS, WEST MICHIGAN, TRAVERSE CITY, AND LANSING, MICHIGAN
HydraFacial MD Elite
HydraFacial MD® Elite
The Centre for Plastic Surgery is proud to offer this award winning treatment! As HydraFacial MD’s newest and most advanced treatment, the Elite combines the benefits of next-level hyperdermabrasion, a chemical peel, painless extractions, and the infusion of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides along with the industry’s most advanced technology. Loved by the medical community, beauty editors, and celebrities alike HydraFacial delivers immediate results and long term benefits with no downtime or irritation.
How does it work?
HydraFacial MD® restores skin to its healthiest state by removing impurities and replenishing essential nutrients in this multi-step process:
- Step 1: Vortex-Exfoliation™ – The Activ-4™ serum utilizes Lactic & Glycolic acids along with calming agents to remove dead skin cells to uncover healthy skin.’
- Step 2: Vortex-Peel™- The Glysal™ serum, a mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling.
- Step 3: Vortex-Extraction™- This patented, painless vortex-suction cleans out pores with the help of Beta-HD™ serum which has both anti-bacterial and calming properties.
- Step 4: Vortex-Fusion™ – The Antiox+™ serum is delivered to nourish and protect skin with Antioxidants, Peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.
What does it do?
HydraFacial MD® targets and improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, elasticity, firmness, skin tone and texture, hyperpigmentation, congestion, and enlarged pores in an easy 30-45 minute treatment.
* individual results will vary
What skin types can be treated?
HydraFacial MD® is acceptable for all skin types. It was developed to mitigate some of the most universal skin concerns but can be customized to safely and effectively address the specific needs of individual patients.
How quickly will I see results?
Patients will see results immediately with the most drastic changes taking place after the third or fourth treatment.
How often can I be treated?
It is recommendations that most patients wait 3-4 weeks between HydraFacial MD® treatments, but our licensed aestheticians may make different recommendations to address specific skin concerns.