SERVING GRAND RAPIDS, WEST MICHIGAN, TRAVERSE CITY, AND LANSING, MICHIGAN
Jamey Bailey, Licensed Aesthetician, Laser & certified Coolsculpting Specialist, has provided superior clinical skincare at Centre for Plastic Surgery as the lead aesthetician for over sixteen years.
Beginning her career as a skin care and makeup specialist, she was passionate about teaching her clients proper skin care and makeup techniques. Furthering her education, she distinguished herself as a graduate of Booker Institute of Cosmetology, Hudsonville, Michigan.
Jamey has continued her aesthetic training with advanced courses and certifications in medical aesthetics, Coolsculpting, facial chemical peels, dermaplaning, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation with InMode Aesthetic, microneedling with SkinPen, HydraFacial, and more.
She is well respected and sought-after by her patients and colleagues for her wealth of knowledge and her dedication to helping her clients not only improve the condition of their skin, but also their confidence and self esteem. Her vivacious personality and gentle touch instantly put her patients at ease as she focuses on thoroughly addressing their skin care needs.
Jamey emphasizes patient education while administering results-driven treatments in an environment that promotes rest and renewal. She is passionate about developing individualized treatment plans for each of her patients and teaching them how to best care for their skin with a customized home skin care routine.
“I truly care about each of my patients and consider them as friends. I love interacting with them and helping them feel better about themselves. It is a joy to see their self confidence increase as their skin becomes healthy and glowing.”
Jill Koetje, Aesthetician and certified Coolsulpting and Laser Specialist has been working in the Aesthetic industry for over nine years. Jill graduated Douglas J Aveda Institute with a cosmetology and instructor’s license. Her experience as a Lead Aesthetician at a specialty women’s boutique in Grand Rapids allowed her to perfect her skills as an artist working with makeup lines including Laura Mercier and Trish McEvoy. Being in the skincare industry is not just a career for Jill, it is her passion. She loves teaching her patients proper skincare, and believes it is important to inspire them to maintain a healthy skin regimen between treatments.
Jill is constantly pursuing opportunities to further her education. She has traveled the country seeking extensive training with SkinMedica, The Hydrafacial Company, SkinPen Microneedling, SkinCeuticals, CoolSculpting, and InMode Aesthetics. She feels that being able to provide her patients with a wide variety of treatment options that deliver results empowers them to achieve their aesthetic goals. Jill is devoted to creating long lasting relationships with all of her patients by exceeding their expectations for treatment outcomes and experience. As a result, they comment often on her sweet sincere disposition, and her expert execution of the services she provides.
Amanda Cate, Aesthetician and Certified Lash and Brow Specialist, has been a part of the Centre for Pure Skin team for over three years. After her time at Grand Valley State University, her passion for creativity and service lead her to cosmetology school. Upon completing her cosmetology certification at Douglas J. Aveda Institute, Amanda found that she really gravitated toward aesthetics. She began her career at the Centre for Plastic Surgery as the Pure Skin receptionist which gave her the opportunity to expand her knowledge of all things related to advanced skin care and how to give the best possible patient experience. During a personal appointment for lash extensions, Amanda came to the realization that the next step in her journey with us should be as a Lash and Brow Artist. She craved more one on one time with patients and felt that this was a service that could really deliver that “million dollar feeling”. She is currently certified as a NovaLash® Eyelash Extension technician, and continues to seek additional education to build on her expertise.
“We believe further education is an important part of our job. We keep up with the latest techniques and treatments by attending advanced, professional classes.”
- SkinMedica Aesthetician’s Summit 2017
- SkinPen Microneedling Certification 2017
- HydraFacial Certification 2016
- SkinMedica Pro Seminar 2016
- SkinCeuticals SHARP Training 2016
- InMode Advanced Training and Certification 2015
- Coolsculpting University 2014
- Skin Medica Physician’s Summit – 2014
- Ellis Faas Cosmetics Training with International Makeup Artist, David Stella – 2014
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Training Program 2013
- Trained in Enerpeel technology and Enerpeel chemical peels by Glytone
- Revision Training – September 2012
- SkinCeuticals “Science, Product, and gel peel education – July 2011
- LaRoche-Possay “All Star” workshop – September 2008
- LaRoche-Possay “Ignite your Passion” workshop – August 2007
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, New York, 2007
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, April 2005
- Jane Iredale Cosmetics Master Class with Kevin Bennett, June 2004
- The International Congress of Esthetics, May 2004
- LaRoche-Posay/Biomedic Advanced Concepts in Medical Skincare I, July 2003
- Megapeel Training Course, June 2003
- The International Congress of Esthetics, April 2003
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, April 2002
- Clinitone Rejuvenation Center, Div of Fosnaugh Medical Clinic Advanced Skin Care And Chemical Peeling Certification Course, December 2000
- Aesthetic Lasers, Inc., Power Peel Training Course, October 2000
- Lightsheer Laser Training Program, Diode Laser, June 2000
Email or call The Centre for Plastic Surgery today to schedule your complimentary skin care, Laser or Coolsculpting consultation. Proudly serving patients from Grand Rapids, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Cadillac, and Traverse City, Michigan.