SERVING GRAND RAPIDS, WEST MICHIGAN, TRAVERSE CITY, AND LANSING, MICHIGAN
Jamey Bailey, Licensed Aesthetician, Laser & certified Coolsculpting Specialist, has provided superior clinical skincare at Centre for Plastic Surgery as the lead aesthetician for over fifteen years.
Beginning her career as a skin care and makeup specialist, she was passionate about teaching her clients proper skin care and makeup techniques. Furthering her education, she distinguished herself as a graduate of Booker Institute of Cosmetology, Hudsonville, Michigan.
Jamey has continued her aesthetic training with advanced courses and certifications in medical aesthetics, Coolsculpting, facial chemical peels, dermaplaning, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation with InMode Aesthetic.
She is well respected and sought-after by her patients and colleagues for her wealth of knowledge and her dedication to helping her clients not only improve the condition of their skin, but also their confidence and self esteem. Her vivacious personality and gentle touch instantly put her patients at ease as she focuses on thoroughly addressing their skin care needs.
Jamey emphasizes patient education while administering results-driven treatments in an environment that promotes rest and renewal. She is passionate about developing individualized treatment plans for each of her patients and teaching them how to best care for their skin with a customized home skin care routine.
"I truly care about each of my patients and consider them as friends. I love interacting with them and helping them feel better about themselves. It is a joy to see their self confidence increase as their skin becomes healthy and glowing."
Jessica Cook is a practicing skin health technician and Laser & certified Coolsculpting Specialist with over ten years of experience in physician-owned skin care clinics. Her expertise spans the treatments of microdermabrasion, Coolsculpting, superficial chemical peels, laser hair removal, IPL Therapy, Endermologie, and pharmaceutical grade skincare products. She has a B.S. in Biomedical Science from Grand Valley State University and is currently certified with the Lumenis Light Sheer hair removal and IPL procedures, Diode Laser, Aurora DSR IPL, and LPG ES1. Prior to working in this industry, Jessica was an international model with Next and Elite Model Management in the fields of print, runway and TV.
Jill Koetje, Aesthetician and certified Coolsulpting and Laser Specialist joins our team with 6 years experience. Jilll graduated Douglas J Aveda Institute with a cosmetology and instructor's license. Her experience as a Lead Aesthetician at a specialty women’s boutique in Grand Rapids allowed her to perfect her skills as a makeup artist working with makeup lines including Laura Mercier and Trish McEvoy. Being in the skincare industry is not just a career for Jill, it is her passion. She loves teaching her clients proper skincare, and believes it is important to empower them to maintain a healthy skin regimen between treatments. Jill is excited to be implementing her education and passion for aesthetics in a medical office.
"We believe further education is an important part of our job. We keep up with the latest techniques and treatments by attending advanced, professional classes."
- Coolsculpting University 2014
- Skin Medica Physicians Summit – 2014
- Ellis Faas Cosmetics Training with International Makeup Artist, David Stella – 2014
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Training Program 2013
- Trained in Enerpeel technology and Enerpeel chemical peels by Glytone
- Revision Training – September 2012
- SkinCeuticals "Science, Product, and gel peel education – July 2011
- LaRoche-Possay "All Star" workshop – September 2008
- LaRoche-Possay "Ignite your Passion" workshop – August 2007
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, New York, 2007
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, April 2005
- Jane Iredale Cosmetics Master Class with Kevin Bennett, June 2004
- The International Congress of Esthetics, May 2004
- LaRoche-Posay/Biomedic Advanced Concepts in Medical Skincare I, July 2003
- Megapeel Training Course, June 2003
- The International Congress of Esthetics, April 2003
- Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists, April 2002
- Clinitone Rejuvenation Center, Div of Fosnaugh Medical Clinic Advanced Skin Care And Chemical Peeling Certification Course, December 2000
- Aesthetic Lasers, Inc., Power Peel Training Course, October 2000
- Lightsheer Laser Training Program, Diode Laser, June 2000
Email or call The Centre for Plastic Surgery today to schedule your complimentary skin care, Laser or Coolsculpting consultation. Proudly serving patients from Grand Rapids, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Cadillac, and Traverse City, Michigan.